Thursday, October 31, 2013

2nd Marking Period

11. Flyer
I looked for a picture that was related to science and then i used the magnetic lasso tool to take the area i wanted out and put it on a different layer. Then I stamped and changed the blending options to add shadows the starts and words.
 
 
 
 
12.
 
 
Using a plain photo of an outfit, I used the magnetic lasso tool to select the area i wanted the print on. then I copy merged the layer. Then i opened the texture file and used the move tool to put it on my dress. I clipped the layers and then lowered the opacity of the texture and played with the different effects.
 
 
 
 
 
 13.
 

By using the magnetic lasso tool I selected the area I wanted to change (potato chips) and I inserted the apples. then applying text box I wrote my slogan. The NYC FOOD BANK Logo was used solely for educational purpose. No Copy Right infringement was intended.
 
 
 
 
 
 

14. I created a new document with dimensions of 1280px by 1024px. with the picture of a pumpkin open, I used the magnetic lasso tool to remove the background. Then i put the pumpkin in the new document i created and added an inner glow. by using the pen tool and brush tool, I created the feautres of the face. By adding different blending options i created the effect.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment